Thursday, May 12, 2011

Why?

Why am I having a hard time? I have an amazing family. I have a loving husband who is doing everything in his power to make things better for me. I have fantastic kids who try to do the right things every single day. Of course they aren't perfect but they truly try. Why do I still feel sad? Why do I still get mad? I try to do all the things that are supposed to make you happy. I have been having Family Home Evening. I have been reading my scriptures every day and praying. I am pretty sure that it helps but it isn't a cure all. I am working on it though. It is getting better I think. I just need to work harder. I am thankful for my family that helps me and does what they can to help.

3 comments:

Stephanie Shumway said...

http://www.ehow.com/facts_5628030_anemia-cause-depression_.html

I bet it's connected to Chemical imbalance. What does the Doc say?

Anonymous said...

probably not my place since I don't really know you that well but...i have anemia but i also have hypothyroidism, fixing that made all the difference in my depression and exhaustion that led to it...well that and an expensive therapist! *winks*
Have you had that checked, your thyroid? It controls a lot of mood and hormones that control mood. I hope you feel better soon...sometimes there is more there than just 'doing the right things'...we aren't promised happiness by doing the right things we're promised blessings...you have and notice many blessings in your life but something else is a miss if you still feel so crumby...find some additional sources of help!But keep up those other things too! *smiles*
Sorry this is so hard...because it is hard.

Shellee said...

Faith is not doing things right to get better, it's doing better things when it's easier to do wrong. You're being tested and the only one who can decide to have a good or bad attitude about the day is you. Read your blessing daily, you will find strength in it. Mine says to keep a song in my heart, try it... it works wonders. Love you!