I have been thinking about my role as a mother a lot lately. Sometimes it makes me so happy and sometimes it freaks me out! I am responsible for teaching these special sweet perfect spirits how to become respectable, respectful and kind people. I love them with all my heart. They are my reason for waking up in the morning even when it seems impossible. My anemia has gotten the best of me again :( I love how helpful and kind Cole is. He does all he can to help and I love him for it. Kiley is so sweet. She has a story for any given moment. She can either drive me crazy or make my day. I love my Squeaker Pie. Wyatt is the life of the party. He is so much fun and he loves to be "tricky" He is constantly trying to trick or negotiate what he wants. He can hit, catch or kick anything you throw at him. Chase is my sweety. He makes our family complete. His smile melts my heart. He knows just when to pull the Mommy card. I love that he is finding his voice. He has such a cute sense of humor and understands EVERYTHING around him.
How did I get so lucky? How did I deserve such an amazing husband and kids? I feel amazed that I am able to be with them everyday. I love them more and more every single day. They make my life complete. Times are hard. They are great. I am thankful for the bright spot they are in my life. I am doing everything in my power to not let the "dark" days take me over. I pray for help everyday. I am thankful and feel blessed.
Summer
7 years ago
1 comments:
I love this quote and it always helps me to keep going. Sometimes it's easy to sprint forward in life other times it's all we can do to take baby steps. I hope this helps you today.
"Don't you quit. You keep walking, you keep trying, there is help and happiness ahead. Some blessings come soon. Some come late. Some don't come until heaven. But for those who embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ, they come. It will be alright in the end. Trust God and believe in good things to come."--Elder Jeffrey R. Holland
Post a Comment