Yesterday I noticed that Chase was getting more lethargic and cranky so after I picked up the kids from school I took him to Urgent Care. The PA there looked in each ear like three times. He said "well, looks good to me. But could turn into pnumonia or menengitis" WHAT? We left there with no meds because he didn't want to treat what he couldn't see.
This morning I took him to our pediatrician. On my way there Wyatt had a coughing fit so I thought why not get them both checked? So I did. Turns out that Chase has a pretty bad ear infection that is making him throw up and miserable. Wyatt has a sinus infection that has been there for a long time. Why oh why do I never think that Wyatt may be sick? He has been extra crabby which I thought was just because he is 4 and that is what 4 year old stinker boys are like. Turns out he has been miserable and bearing with it. I love these boys. I feel bad I didn't catch it sooner but I am so glad that I can get them better in a few days.
Summer
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment