Saturday, May 21, 2011

Service

This morning was our turn to help clean the church. I was tired and Andrew had to work today so I thought we might not go. The kids were appalled by this! WHAT? But it's our TURN! How can you deny them the opportunity to serve the church in this capacity? I quickly got up and got ready so that we could go. They LOVED it! They washed all the windows outside and were so proud. I vaccumed and Chase sat in his stroller observing. I must say, I am embarassed by my attitude to just "skip" it. I am so glad that we went and I am so thankful for the examples my kids are to me every day.

1 comments:

Sarah S. said...

Aren't kids the greatest! My kids loove to clean the church. I think it makes them feel big and important that they can help out that way. Our turn is next week. Should be fun!