Have you ever had dreams that rock you to the core? I have lately been having these crazy dreams. I keep telling myself they are just dreams and that they are no big deal. Problem is they affect my entire being. I try so hard to not let them but it is so HARD. I feel bad because I feel like they sometimes take over my day or a few days of my life and attitude. What are your thoughts on dreams??
Summer
7 years ago
2 comments:
I tried to comment on this post right after you wrote it and it declined my submission. dumb interwebs. I put a lot of stock in dreams- I rarely dream but when I do it usually means something. (in my opinion)
You know my feelings about dreams. It's the only place that the REAL you can sometimes shine through. It's a place that will show you your darkest fears and show you your greatest joys. We have had many comforting experiences come to us while we were asleep. (Curt and I)
Post a Comment