I was invited to a girls night last night called Conference Club. What is Conference Club you ask? Well, it is where they pick a talk from the latest Conference Ensign and they discuss it. I thought sure I'll go see what its all about. I must say it was so nice to be in a room with women who are doing their best to live by their standards. They were an impressive group. I am glad I went. I am glad to realize that in order to have fun we don't have to go out and do dumb things...We can sit and discuss Gospel Principles and be Spiritually Edified! I had fun and I am glad I went. I think it is wonderful to realize that there really are wonderful examples out there. Thanks for letting me crash the party :)
Summer
7 years ago
3 comments:
:) It was fun
It was fun :) I enjoyed it even though I was exhausted. I'm glad I went. And I'm glad I can finally read your blog :)
What talk did you pick?
You need to do the 44 talks in 44 days with me!
Post a Comment