Monday, May 30, 2011

Progress

As you can tell I have done A LOT of soul searching lately... I must say, I am very pleased with the progress I have made. I am a lot more grateful for the blessings in my life. I am so much more aware of things I can improve on and I am so thankful for good people in my life. So much of our time is spent taking for granted the little things in our lives. I am thankful and feel lucky to have this time to reflect and learn for myself what I want in my life. I am so thankful for the ups and downs in my life so that now I can realize how good it really can be. I am blessed to have an amazing family and friends that support and love me no matter what :) I am one lucky woman!

1 comments:

Stephanie Shumway said...

isn't it amazing how quickly the good times can be forgotten? It's not so easy with the bad times. Keeping a record of the good times is so important so that when you're down in the dumps (whether self inflicted or not) you can read what you wrote and say "oh yeah, I have a pretty awesome life- stop tricking me into thinking I dont, brain!"