When I was talking to Cole about the teacher teasing him and that I was going to the school he asked me to let him try to handle it first. I of course wanted to barge in there and take some names but he wanted a chance. YEA! He is growing up. He went to the teacher and took him aside and asked him to quit calling him names. He told the teacher that the kids are also calling him the names and that it was really bothering him. The teacher apologized and said he would talk to the kids. Cole felt so good. He told me he is like a grown up. I laughed because most grown ups I know would have yelled and made a fool of themselves :) But I couldn't be more proud of my little man.
Summer
7 years ago
1 comments:
That's awesome!!!
Post a Comment