Thursday, August 30, 2012

Service

I have been thinking about service a lot lately. I think it is because I live in the most incredible Ward. My ward pulls together in ways I have never seen before. It is fun and heart warming to see how everyone pulls together to help in every way they can. How lucky am I to live in such an incredible Ward? I am so thankful for the chance I have to serve and be served. I am blessed with two fantastic visiting teachers, our home teachers are awesome too, and then I get to go to Relief Society and witness some pretty incredible women in action. Today I am overwhelmed with love for my Ward and all that they do to serve and help each other. It is awesome to know that I am even a tiny bit a part of it.

1 comments:

Sarah S. said...

Okay okay I get the hint. Ill bring by your visiting teaching treats tomorrow. :-)

Our ward members are pretty amazing and jump at every chance to help out or serve others. It feels great to be apart of the Lords work and serve others. It unifies us.

See u tomorrow.