After being at "Little Philmont" all day today I am so excited about my new calling in Scouts! I have the Wolf Den which is the coolest thing ever because these are all my boys from Primary a few years ago. I taught them for two and a half years so I love these boys! I am so happy to have something to do. I know that when I am busy I am not sitting around feeling sorry for myself and getting depressed. I am so thankful that I have a few callings that require some man hours and I am able to focus on what is really important. Serving others and serving my Savior. I am just ready to get to work! I am thankful for leaders who entrust me with their sweet boys. I am so excited to implement the things I learned today at an inspired and excellent training!
Summer
7 years ago
3 comments:
I think this is why I struggle with my callings - I don't feel like I'm serving anyone. You don't REALLY need a chorister in RS; you follow the piano. And no one would die if there wasn't a program for sacrament meeting. I want to REALLY serve!
I LOVE leading in Relief Society! I think it is fun and if you smile it makes someones day.
I am so glad to hear a positive influence from the training. It helped me be more excited too!
Post a Comment