Saturday, August 4, 2012

Birthday Boy

This adorable boy is 6! He is the most energetic kid I have ever met in my entire life. He loves to run and play and just have fun. He is always funny and loves to make me laugh. He is the ultimate tease especially to Grandpa. I love this kid with everything in me. Here are 6 things I love about Wyatt:

1. Wyatt is the most caring kid ever. When I went to his parent teacher conference last year his teacher said she loved that when Wyatt sees a kid by himself, Wyatt will run over and make sure that child feels included in the big group.

2. Wyatt has the best smile ever. He has a dimple up by his eye that melts my heart. I love to make him happy just so I can see his dimples.

3. Wyatt loves to dress up. It can be anything. Super heros or getting dressed up for Church. The kid loves to look good ;)

4. Wyatt loves to sing. When he was three he learned all the words to "The Inkeeper" sung by Jordan Bluth. He said when he grows up he wants to be just like him. :)

5. Wyatt loves school! He loves to go learn and especially play. He can't wait for next week to go back and see all of his friends. He loves homework and he LOVES to read!! Yay!

6. Wyatt loves to be a big brother. I mean he LOVES it! He takes his job very seriously and always makes sure Chase is taken care of. I love it. I love to see them play together and I love it when they sit together and watch tv. They are the most adorable boys.

I am so thankful to have been blessed with such a special spirit in my home. Where would I be without my Wyatt? He is amazing and fun and we love him so.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY CAKES!!!

2 comments:

centralking said...

Oh my heck! He is getting so big and is still just as cute as ever! Happy Birthday Wyatt!
xoxo,
sister Cluff (Tyler)

Laurie said...

Wyatt's a good kid. He reminds me so much of Victoria! I wish we could come celebrate with you guys!!!