Thursday, August 23, 2012

Withdrawl

I knew that it would be hard to get over facebook. I knew it was an addiction that I could conquer. But what I didn't know is how alone I would feel. It is totally ridiculous and I will get over it. I just think it is funny and I should have done it a long time ago. In all honesty my life is already better. There is less drama. And I have more time to focus on my kids and my family. I am just getting used to being not in the know ;)

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Your Facebook friends are having serious Jenny withdrawals, as well! ;)

But I totally get it. It's nice checking Facebook after filtering all of my friends. I only check it like once a day.

Valerie said...

If you make it through the first month or so, it's smooth sailing! Haha! So proud of you and happy to have a mutual non-FB friend!