I have been watching Wyatt for a while now. He is so confident when it comes to anything athletic. He KNOWS he can pretty much do anything that involves coordination. The only thing standing in his way was swimming. We would go and he would demand floaties and say he was just too little to swim alone. We have struggled all summer because I can see him with the floaties that are harder to use than regular swimming and he insists that I am trying to kill him. He has always excelled at these type of things and I needed him to see it for himself. Today we went swimming with our friends the Amos Family and Wyatt decided it was time to try. Guess what? WYATT CAN SWIM!! He is so excited. He was grinning from ear to ear. He couldn't wait to tell dad and Grandpa Porter. He is growing up so fast. Tomorrow he will turn 6. I'll do his birthday post in the morning but I am so happy that Wyatt is as confident in himself as I am in him. What a great kid!
Summer
7 years ago
1 comments:
He did SO good!!! I can't believe how fast he improved! He started with basically treading water, and 15 minutes later, he was going across the pool. He was awesome today!!!
Post a Comment