Sunday, July 15, 2012

Strength

In the past year and a half I have learned a valuable lesson. I can do hard things. I can face up to mistakes and get my life back. I have an inner strength that will not be defeated. I love my Savior who knows me and knows my struggles. He guides me and helps me face up to these challenges. It is hard to admit when you have done something wrong but the blessings that come from it later are incredible. I am so thankful for a loving supportive husband who I fall more in love with every single day. I am thankful for the most incredible children who love me and teach me every day. I am thankful for my parents who love me and guide me. How wonderful it is to have a supportive family that will be there for you always. I am one blessed girl.

1 comments:

Cluff Family said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again...I LIKE you, Jenny Knudsen. Way to hang in there and way to be positive even when life is very hard. You are making good things happen in your life and in the life of your family because you choose to look on the bright side every day. I am proud of you!