I love how music speaks directly to my soul. During some of my hardest times I have been able to listen to or even sing and it lifted me. One of the greatest songs that truly helped was "Be Still my Soul" I can't remember how many times I listened to that song over and over again. Another song I loved was "You are Loved (Don't Give Up)" by Josh Groban. On Sunday I was able to sing in a quartet in my ward singing "Be Still my Soul" I loved it! I was worried that I would have a hard time getting through it without breaking down but I did it. I love being able to sing and share something so wonderful that truly meant something to me. I am so afraid of bearing my testimony. Music is the way I can do that and it is fun! I am just thankful that I was asked to be a part of something that meant so much to me :)
Summer
7 years ago
1 comments:
That's awesome. I love music. The CD Michael Sings McLean is how I got through a lot of stuff.
Post a Comment