Wednesday, August 8, 2012

First Day of School

Cole on his first day in 5th Grade on his way to Franklin at Brimhall!

Kiley on her first day of 4th grade on her way to Franklin at Brimhall!
Wyatt on the first day of First Grade on his way to Franklin at Brimhall!
Today is the first day of school! I am so excited for the kids to go to their new campus. They are so excited to have hallways and indoor places to go. It is hard when it is so HOT here. It is a little overwhelming though. When we got there Wyatt asked if we could say a prayer so he wouldn't get lost. Poor kid. But I LOVE his faith! We said the prayer and I walked him into school. He was so excited. Cole couldn't get away fast enough to go find his friends. I can't wait to hear about it tonight. :)

1 comments:

Sarah S. said...

Merry Chrisrmas!