Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Chase-isms

Without facebook in my life I have no where to write the hilarious things Chase says, so here ya go... :0)
1. "Mama I can't eat a hamburger it is way too big for me!" "I need a tiny one."
2. "Mommy why you crying? It's because I am so cute?!"
3. (On a Saturday) "MOMMY! The kids go to school! They are buggin me!"
4. "Mommy why does Wyatt take HIS toys when HE gets home from school?"
5. "Mommy, I'm your favorite! No, Wyatt, No Cole, or Kiley... whatever~"
6. "Mommy where's daddy?" work "Lets go upstairs and BOO him!" (he is confused about Andrew going in to work now.
7. "Mommy how much you love me? Oh yeah LOTS!!"
I must admit, I am pretty much wrapped around this kids fingers. I am one lucky mommy.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Hahaha. #3 is my favorite, but they're all hilarious!

Valerie said...

Love it! Kids are great!