Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Busy as a Bee

I feel like since school started I have been so busy I have barely had time to sit down. I love every second of it though! I have just started getting involved in Cub Scouts and love these boys! They can be absolutely crazy but so much fun. I am still leading in Relief Society which I also love and helping with RS committee which is another thing I love! The kids are involved at school doing orchestra and running for student government. Cole ran for School Treasurer and Kiley ran for Historian. Both lost but loved trying and giving their speeches. I also started babysitting 3 mornings a week and love this sweet baby girl. I will say I feel like I am running around like a chicken with its head cut off but I wouldn't trade it for anything. OH I almost forgot. I have an addictive personality so since I traded in facebook I started indexing. I am hooked! I started last onday and have done over 1,000 names. I love it!! If you haven't started do! It is extremely rewarding feeling like I've made a difference.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

I love Indexing, too. I need to start up again!

Sarah S. said...

Now that explains why our numbers have gone up. LOL I agree it is very addicting and fun. Being busy keeps us all out of trouble. ;)

Tiffany said...

Good for you, Jenny! You're awesome!