Monday, April 4, 2011

Lessons

I loved listening to Conference this weekend. It was as if the leaders of The Church were speaking to me. I felt such an amazing spirit in our home. It was the first time that our kids actually sat still and listened. I will admit Chase was in bed but all of the others were awake, in the room, and quiet. HOW did it happen? I have no idea. They were impressed by it too. Kiley was in awe as the Prophet got up to speak. I was inspired to be a better person. I loved the talk about what we do isn't necessarily who we are. It doesn't define us. I am a Daughter of God. He loves me. He knows me. He guides me and through Him I can handle lifes challenges. What a great reminder! I have been struggling with forgiveness. That was another talk that I felt was really directed at me. Forgive others, forgive yourself. I am working on it. I really am. I am just glad to know that I am on the right path. I am doing all that I can do and it will make me so much stronger. I am so happy to have my family that love and support me through anything. They are truly wonderful and I am blessed to have these people in my life!

0 comments: