For those who know me, you know I love to be on the go. I don't usually like to be just home and not doing anything. I like to be with people. Talking to people. I have spent so much time away from my home that it has been neglected. Not anymore! I have re learned an important lesson. It is funny how priorities change. Sometimes for bad but sometimes for good. I have been going through a change in life. I have re evaluated my priorities and guess what? I LOVE being in my home! I love cleaning my house and making it nice and orderly. I love to read past Ensign's and re learn the messages that I have forgotten. I haven't had the Ensign in my home because I forget to reorder and when I remember I don't have the money. My mom bought me a few past issues and I sat down with the November 2010 issue with the conference talks. I don't know where I was when I heard these talks but now I can't put it down. I love reading it. Marking it. Trying to apply each talk to me! What a fantastic blessing in my life. I am so thankful for these simple teachings that can help me Re Evaluate my life!!
Summer
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment