Monday, April 18, 2011

Strength

I have always considered myself a strong person. I felt invincible like I was out to help the world. Last night I had an epiphany. Just because I FEEL strong doesn't mean I should put myself in the position to test it. Half of one's strength comes from knowing to stay away from things that are wrong. It doesn't mean we can't build one another up and try to be good examples. Sometimes though the example needs to be that we don't even entertain the idea. There is right and there is wrong. It sounds so simple. Why is it so hard? I love this new found rejuvination. I AM strong. I no longer need to prove it :) I will be the person I know I have always been. I only need to fit in with The Savior. Not the world. I am so blessed to have this KNOWLEDGE for myself. I am thankful for challenges and hope to never need them again!

2 comments:

wendy said...

Jenny, you are such an amazing mother-and-wife-and person!! Just reading thru your last few posts, girl you inspire me!! Whatever struggles you are going through, you are doing it with grace! Love you!

Laurie said...

I really like that. "I only have to fit in with the Savior." I'm going to remember that.