Monday, April 4, 2011


This special little boy inspires me. He makes me NEED to be a better person. He needs me to be his mom and to teach him the correct way to be a man. I love him and I LOVE Love love that he prays with me and the kids. I am one lucky mama ;)

3 comments:

Sarah S. said...

He's a cutie for sure. I am smitten with his scowel. :)

Stephanie Shumway said...

I love all of your short blog notes- I just read through all the ones I have missed (you are so good about writing on your blog- kuddos!). I love you Jenny. You inspire me to think about my kids and my husband and all my blessings. thanks for being constant and positive. I'll be there Saturday morning with you :)

Thomas Jennifer Biggs said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet hour of prayer!