I have talked about reevaluating my values lately and I have come to realize how off I have been. I have been in the past so focused on having fun and what I can do to be entertained. In my soul searching I have discovered how fun and entertaining my family is. This past weekend we spent a lot of time just together as us. We took the kids to the park and we played baseball. I had no idea what great little players I have! Cole hit the ball straight at Wyatt and Wyatt caught the ball! I don't know who was more suprised, Wyatt or me? It was so cute he was jumping around so proud of his big bad self. Kiley hit a few balls and showed great potential. Wyatt hit the ball and loved every second of it. It was interesting to see the difference in Andrew and I. He is concerned with technique. He wanted to go step by step. I on the other hand prefer to see natural ability and then teach what was lacking in that ability. It was fun to see them improve and enjoy themselves. Such a great time. I am thankful for recent challenges that have forced me to reevaluate my life. What an absolute blessing it has been for me and my children. I am thankful for growth and for a new found freedom and happiness.
Olivia's almost 6 months old!
5 weeks ago
1 comments:
It takes most people a lot longer than the age you are to figure out that their real treasure is their family. You are smart. I'm glad you are enjoying your family.
Post a Comment