The little boy in Kiley's class passed away on Sunday :( Kiley was devastated! This little boy was so loved and such a fun little guy. He was a little stinker on field day. He kept yelling "Kiley's mom, look over there!" and then I would pretend to look and he would sneak on our obstacle course. He was such a cutie. She had a really hard time. She spent time with the School Counselor and her biggest question was Why would God take someone so young? Such a big question. Many people I am sure are asking the same question. I told her that his mission here was complete. Now he gets to go live with Heavenly Father! He is not in any pain and he is completely happy. She begged to go to the funeral. I debated but in the end...we went. I could not be happier that we went. Turns out I went to EAC with his Dad. The funeral was so sweet and the Spirit there was SO strong! Kiley came home and sat with Andrew and quietly said. You know dad, Ethan is going to be fine. He is being taken care of and he is happy! She said she felt the Spirit and it felt like peace. What a special moment for us to share. I am glad that I was able to leave Chase and Wyatt with my parents so that Kiley and I could share this moment together. What an amazing sweet tender spirit she is. I am so blessed to be her mommy.
Summer
7 years ago
2 comments:
That is a neat experience....my sister went to school with his dad too...so heartbreaking for that family...it's amazing how precious life is.
That is so sad. You are a good mom to help your daughter learn such an important gospel principle. She is a sweet little girl.
Post a Comment