Thursday, March 17, 2011

Resolve

I have decided to have a March resolution :) I am going to start small cuz lets face it, it will be hard. I am from today for the rest of the month only write positive things. I will not feel sorry for myself. I will not look back and be depressed. I will live life moving forward, enjoy my kids, and make every moment count! I hope that by the end of the month I will want to be happy all of the time. I remember when I used to be... Ah the good old days :) I am not this sad sack person that I have become. I won't let a few mistakes take it out of me!

SO, today I am so grateful for some amazing kids! Cole got up this morning and changed Chase's diaper (who knew he even knew how), then he gave Wyatt and Chase both cereal and they all had breakfast together. I LOVE having a big kid that wants to and ENJOYS helping. What a special boy he is to me. I am grateful for Kiley who is always wanting to hold my hand. She wants to be right by me whatever I am doing. She tells me she is trying to learn how to "handle her future". What a silly girl. Gotta love her! I love watching Wyatt try to entertain Chase. They are so much fun together. We will miss Wyatt next year when he is at school. I am also so grateful for my special blessing Chase. He is so HAPPY! I mean always. The kid makes the funniest grumpy faces that you can trick him out of. I just love it!

So, I am off to a good start. I love my life. I love my family. Who needs anything more??

1 comments:

wendy said...

Jenny, it makes me sad to know that you are ever sad! You are so fun and beautiful (inside & out) and so wonderful and inspiring to be around. Do you know that you're kids are so funny and amazing cuz you are such a wonderful, amazing, hilarious woman!!
Don't let anyone get you down or tell you different. They do not deserve you!
Love ya!