How do you know if a friend is a good friend? You have to hit a rough patch. If they stay, are still kind, and don't judge you then you have a keeper! I have always had a difficult time deciphering which is which. I have not always been a good friend. In fact, I mess it up almost always. I guess you could say I am an expert. I just wish, oh how I wish, that I could find one of those truly rare people that will just be my friend. Through thick and thin. Actually, I do have a few. You know who you are. You also know if you are not. I just think we should all stop and think about the kind of person we are. I have been judgemental, and blind all at once. I can tell you this though...I will not Not NOT make the same mistakes again!
Summer
7 years ago
1 comments:
To comment or not to comment? That is the question ;) If I don't, then I feel like a shmuck, if I do, I feel like a shmuck trying to prove I'm not one... ahh crap. LOL I guess I'm a shmuck either way, but I love you, jennifnetta. Lets play this week during spring break. I'll call you
Post a Comment