Last week I was convinced that Chase was deathly ill. My mom and I took him to the Doctor (I have no insurance) so it cost me $90 for them to tell me he was teething and had giant sores on both sides of his mouth from biting them. REALLY? So, I took him home and started the whole motrin, tylenol game. He has been COMPLETLY miserable. He didn't eat or sleep for days which means neither did I. He went 2 days with barely wet diapers and no bm's. I was so worried. However, he is a drooling fool but I think we have finally turned a corner. He is laughing again! Oh how I have missed that beautiful sound! He smiles at me again and he even cuddles with me ( a side effect from the mouth I'm sure) I just hope it will last. I love having him sit and snuggle with me. Two weeks of torture and 4 molars later I think we are on the road to recovery.
Summer
7 years ago
2 comments:
what the? 4 molars?!?! Is he old enough for 4 molars? I'm glad he's better- that's no fun!
Poor little guy! Hope he feels better and sleeps better soon!
Post a Comment