Monday, February 28, 2011

Moving On

I am at a point in my life where I am ready to move on. I have always lived in the same place and been friends with the same type of people. I am ready to broaden my horizons and become a new me. I need an overhaul! I tried to dye my hair...Yeah, when you have it black and try to dye it red= Black hair with red roots :) Hilarious and yet fine. I cut it off. Great. Now I need a big change. I need to get out of my woe is me attitude and become the person I know I can be. the person who is kind and loving. The person that is happy and bubbly and doesn't take crap from others! I am the master of my destiny. From this day on I am going to be the woman that I know I want to be! Just thought I'd warn ya ;)

2 comments:

Stephanie Shumway said...

Duly noted :) So does this change involve hanging out with the Shumways more or less? cuzzzz I vote more :)

Jenny Knudsen said...

Consider it a deal!