I am thankful today for good friends. I have been blessed with some really great people in my life. I love that my parents are some of my closest friends. They do so much to ease my pain and lift my spirits. I am thankful for their love and acceptance. I also have a group of girlfriends that are willing to listen to me whine and are always accepting and give good advice. There is one in particular that I find truly a kindred spirit. When I have a rough day she can always find a quote or a conference talk to fit my day PeRfEcTlY! She is truly inspired. What would I do without her? She knows who she is and she is wonderful. She is forgiving and accepting and willing to put up with all my dillusional breaks ;)
I was going through my scriptures and in college I went to institute and there were always quotes up on the board so I started writing them in the cover of my scriptures. I found one that I found especially inspirational at thist time...
"A friend is someone who when you make a mistake, doesn't think you've done a permanent job!"
I feel blessed to have people like this in my life. I am also so thankful for a forgiving and amazing husband who stands by me. He is truly my everything! I am so Blessed to have him in my life. I am amazed by him every day. I wish I could find a way to show him how amazing I think he is but for now this will have to do. I am thankful for 4 amazing wonderful children. They make my life full and complete. I don't know how I deserve them but they make me smile, laugh, cry and sometimes CrAzY! How lucky am I????
What are you thankful for???
Olivia's almost 6 months old!
5 weeks ago
1 comments:
I'm thankful for REAL friends!!!
Post a Comment