Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wyatt is growing up :*

My Wyatt is one of the coolest kids I know! Today said my favorite Wyattism yet! He looked right at me and said "Mom, I am going to make my own sammich, not because you aren't good enough but because I gotta grow up sometime!"

When did my little boy turn into a little man? Who am I kidding? He has always been a little man :) He has always been amazing to me and to everyone who knows him. I just am sad that he is getting so big. He is almost 5 and he is in the 3rd percentile for height. I knew he was tiny but who knew he was that small. He has this amazing ability for anything athletic. He can shoot a basket in a grown up basketball hoop, he can ride a bike since he was three on a two wheeled bike, he can do anything he sets his little heart on. For Christmas we got a trampoline. I showed the kids how to do a front flip and a front handspring. Wyatt turned right around and can do both. I am amazed at his agility. I wish I had even a fraction of it.

I am so lucky to be a mother to wonderful children. I am thankful that I have the chance to be a part of their lives.

1 comments:

Leven Rae said...

Hey Jenny, I have a new blog!! It is called my bow blog.I am posting pictures of my fabric flowers that i make. the web address is http://mybowblog-paij.blogspot.com/!! THANKS!!