Thursday, February 24, 2011

11 Wonderful Years

Tomorrow Andrew and I will be celebrating our 11th Anniversary. I feel closer than ever to this wonderful man. I am so thankful for a husband who is my best friend and confidant. He is fantastic! Here are 11 wonderful things that we have been through together.
1. Our wedding...It was the best party in town! I remember the reception like it was yesterday. I had so much fun!
2. Our first apartment...we lived in Farmstead Apartments. Our first apartment was more like a closet. It was 435 square feet of bliss.
3. Cole...the birth of our first child. One of the happiest days of my life.
4. Buying our first townhome. A place to call our own for a while.
5. Kiley...the birth of our second child and only girl ;)
6. Andrew switches careers by getting a job at The University of Phoenix.
7. Still in school...
8. Wyatt...our third child and one of the best sportsmen I know.
9. Buying our first HOME. We have moved so many times that it is fantastic to have a place to stay for a while.
10. Chase...the birth of our last baby. He is a joy and such a sweet and happy person.
11. Andrew graduated! And we are persuing other possibilities for employement thanks to UOP :) We are excited to see where it will lead.

Through love and forgiveness I am able to say that I have been truly blessed with an amazing husband who is my forever best friend. I would be nothing without him and our little family :)

2 comments:

Kasey said...

Sounds like it's been a great 11 years! Happy anniversary!

Sarah S. said...

Happy Anniversary!