Friday, February 11, 2011

Changes

I recently stopped taking my medication in hopes that I can "feel" again. I really feel like they alter my perception and prevent me from feeling the full effect of my decisions. In doing so I feel like I have been hit by a truck of emotions. I am also more aware of stupid choices I make. They can be small and yet have big affects. I am trying. I am growing but the process seems so slow. I wish I could just hide and come out when I am ready. I am constantly embarassing myself by doing dumb things. I wish I could redo a ton of things. I am going to take some time to isolate myself for a while and only do things that I Have to do. I need time to reflect. I need time to figure things out. If I have offended you, I apologize.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Jenny. This is exactly what the atonement is for. Don't give up. If it were a fast process to change and improve ourselves, we would never learn and never learn to appreciate all the blessings that we do have. Dont you dare isolte yourself from me! We ave both invested too much into this friendship. Im here for you night and day. I love you. I know you can do this and I know you will. Have faith and you will be guided and led by Him.

Sarah S. said...

Brittany is right. Use, use, use the atonement. It is amazing. Use it for inner strength. The Lord will not remove us from our circumstances but He can give us strength beyond our normal capacity to be able to get through them. Don't hide, no one is judging, we ALL make mistakes. How we correct those mistakes and overcome them is what makes us grow. Remember....we are just spirits in these crazy, weird bodies. Spirits having earthly experiences. Be patient with yourself. I'm going to need you to repeat this to me at sometime. We all have ups and downs.

hiedilprice said...

A simple prayer I keep close to my heart that I never thought of as so profound until just recently."God Grant me the Serenity to accept the things I can not change. The Courage to change the things I can, and the Wisdom to know the difference." I prayed recently for my sister who is struggling so much physically and spiritually and this prayer came to me. The lord is not always there to change things in our lives, because ultimately we have free choice. But just like a great father he is there to guide us encourage us and love us unconditionally. You can get through this Jenny. You are a strong Loving Caring child of God and he loves you no mater how many mistakes you make because unlike us earthly people he knows your true heart. Hiedi