"As we go about living from day to day, it is almost inevitable that our faith will be challenged. We may at times find ourselves surrounded by others and yet standing in the minority or even standing alone concerning what is acceptable and what is not. Do we have the moral courage to stand firm for our beliefs, even if by so doing we must stand alone?"
--President Thomas S. Monson
I LOVE this quote! I know how hard it can be to stand alone and at times have not passed the test. I have however learned from this. I can be strong. I am! What a powerful message our Prophet has given us. I am so thankful for the opportunity I have to learn and grow from past mistakes so that I can avoid them in the future. However, just because we can be strong, doesn't mean we should put ourselves in a place to test it! Choose wisely :)
Summer
7 years ago
1 comments:
I'm all for not testing my strength. LOL Thanks for posting little bits of sunshine all the time- Reading your blog is always a bright spot in my day..
Post a Comment