I think it is very telling when you see how people support and love you when it might not be so easy. I am so thankful for the handful of people that have supported me and have loved me when I didn't love myself. I am so thankful for those that never gave up on me and didn't let me completely give up. I am so blessed to have these people in my life. These people are truly inspirational to me. They have taught me how to love, how to serve and how I want to be. What an incredible gift through a horrible time. I am so thankful for a visiting teacher who is always there for me. I am thankful for teachers that prepare through the Spirit and teach me what I need to learn at that particular time. I am thankful for friends who ask me how I am and then wait to hear the answer and don't judge me even when I whine. I am so thankful for a husband that is the most incredible man I know. He is so incredible. He is always there for me whether I am happy or sad. He lifts me when I am in need. I am amazed at his ability to learn and to grow. I am so amazed at his ability to apply the things we learn in our lives and he isn't afraid to try something new. I feel such an overwhelming sense of peace and love and I have a Loving Father in Heaven who has taught me the miracle of forgiveness and Love.
Summer
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment