Sunday, January 29, 2012

Love

When Andrew and I got married I thought I knew love. I was convinced that I could never love him more than I did that day. I was so anxious to be his wife. During the wedding ceremony in the Temple I literally squealed with excitement. The Temple President laughed and told me to "keep it down young lady." It was so embarassing but I couldn't help myself. That day was magical and I knew it could never get better.
I am happy to be wrong. I found that with each passing year my love grows stronger. I found that with the birth of each child my love grows stronger. I am so full of love. I am so thankful for a Loving Savior who has blessed me with these amazing miracles. During this month of LOVE I wanted to remember how much Love I have to give :)

1 comments:

Stephanie Shumway said...

awww this is so cute :) I agree. We knew nothing when we were first married. Only once you let down your walls and are truly vulnerable with eachother do you get a glimpse of true love and how great it can be. For the record-I love you, Jenny. But not like that ;)