Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Forgiveness

I must admit, sometimes forgiveness can be so easy for me. I can usually talk it through, get over it and move on with my life. Recently I saw a quote I have been constantly praying to find a way to forgive. The minute I saw this I felt such a peace. I am so thankful that I have a new perspective on forgiveness. I can move on. What a fantastic gift! I so thankful for the wonderful friends in my life that support and love me through the times when it is easy to love me but especially for the friends that have stuck with me when it hasn't been so easy. THOSE are true friends. How grateful I am to these select women. I am one lucky girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I would call you special. Forgiveness is hard thing for me. I try to do it but I always let it create boundries or further distrust. I am always marvel at people like you who can forgive easily.

Laurie said...

I think I'm FINALLY starting to understand forgiveness! In some cases, it took 6 or 7 years of praying to forgive before I could really do it. But I'm finally starting to get the hang of it!