Wyatt loves it when I call him Baby Cakes. He has been feeling like he misses me a lot while he is away at school so I like to take him out for "mommy time" so he can talk and get my undivided attention. We have this bit we like to do where I say "I love you Wyatt. He says Love you more! Then I say Love you more than that. Then I say I love you more than the universe. He says I love you more than the University!" Now there is nothing bigger (to him) than the University. So he always wins at this point. Today however, he was telling me how much he loves me and told me that he would love me forever even after he dies. He then said He will hug and kiss me when he is dying. I told him I would die first and he seemed happy and said "GREAT! That way when I die I can see you in heaven and give you a great big hug and a kiss and then we can GET TO WORK!" I live for these moments! It is moments like this that shows how much kids hear and learn from their parents. I am so thankful that I have such special Spirits in my home. I learn from them every single day. I am so thankful for the blessing they are in my life but today I am especially thankful for my Baby Cakes :)
Summer
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment