Monday, February 20, 2012

Ugh!

I am tired of being depressed. I thought I was through it. It happens a lot less lately but when it hits...watch out. I have been feeling so strange. I am just ready for it to end. Maybe I need to get out of the house more. I have kind of been a hermit lately. I found a new love for just being home, no distractions. There was a time a while back when I was never home, always on the go. I like focusing on my family and my home. I don't know. I am rambling. I am done.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

...it's such a hard balance, isn't it? peaceful time at home to rejuvinate and social time out to rejuvinate...i never can find the right amount of each, i certainly need them both but i am too far gone one way before i realize i passed the line of too much...