Thursday, February 23, 2012

12 YEARS

On Saturday February 25th Andrew and I will be celebrating our 12th anniversary. Twelve wonderful years with the most incredible man I've ever met. He inspires me. He lifts me up when I am down. He takes care of me when I am in need. He is my everything. I am so blessed to have him in my life. I am so thankful for the past 12 years. Some were harder than others. We have been tested, we have been tried and in the end, we are STRONGER than ever! I am so thankful for him and for our family that we have created these last 12 short years. Here are some highlights of our lives together...
* In 2001 we welcomed our first incredible child Cole Porter Knudsen

*In 2003 we welcomed our second incredible child Kiley Marie Knudsen

*In 2006 we welcomed our third incredible child Wyatt Joseph (Porter) Knudsen

*In 2009 we welcomed our last incredible child Chase William Knudsen

*In 2010 Andrew lost his job at University of Phoenix

*In 2011 we discovered that losing said job was a blessing in disguise...

*In 2011 Andrew got a job at many places but is finally in a fantastic position at JP Morgan Chase. He is finally in a job that makes him happy and leaves him feeling fulfilled at the end of the day.

*In 2011 we came together and made our Marriage stronger than ever. Learning life lessons and learning to communicate better than ever. I will forever be thankful for this year of growth.

Life is definately a rollercoaster. I wouldn't want to be on this ride with anybody else. I am totally and completely in LOVE with my very best friend! I love you ANDREW!

1 comments:

AZMarianos said...

That was so sweet - you guys are awesome!! Happy anniversary!