I used to look forward to my birthday. I was always excited! But the past few years have destroyed my love for the day. I now call it the birthday curse. I am NOT looking forward to Sunday. I will turn 35. That part is great. I don't care about getting older. I welcome it. It makes me feel like I am fitting in with my family. (yeah that is a therapy moment ;) I feel myself being pulled down more each day as it approaches. Last years birthday was the worst one. I may just hybernate and re emerge on Monday... We'll see. On the bright side, I have learned that I can do hard things this year. So, maybe I'll suprise you and show up. I guess we'll see......
Olivia's almost 6 months old!
5 weeks ago
2 comments:
The festivities begin early this year! Don't forget Wednesday night is birthday frozen yougart night. Hopefully it will be the start of a great birthday!
As one who is quite a bit older than you . . . getting older only makes things better. I wouldn't go back to being in my 20s or even 30s because of what I have learned in the past decades. Well, maybe I would give back a few wrinkles or pounds, but that's another story! Enjoy the celebration!
Post a Comment