Today I got to see my Cousin Jak and his wife Calaya and their baby Trigg while they were in town. My other cousin Logan was there too so it was a lot of fun. We hung out talking and then we went out back while the kids went swimming. Chase was so good to stay away from the pool and sat on my lap laughing at all the craziness in the pool. Jak was throwing his nephews around in the pool and Chase thought it was hilarious.
Towards the end of the swimming Chase started cleaning up. There were water bottles around so he was picking them up and putting them on the table. He started walking towards the hot tub. Andrew noticed and tried to stop him. Funny thing about Chase, if he thinks you are trying to catch him he will run. I came at him from the other direction but he was too fast and ran straight into the hot tub. It was so fast but the three seconds it took Andrew to grab him seemed like minutes. He came out crying for just a second but he stopped pretty soon after and wanted to "swim" again. YIKES! I was so suprised how calm I was and how good he handled it. I am just really glad we were out there!
Summer
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment