

Happy Birthday to the most adorable, sweet and funny 2 year old! He is truly fun to have around. He has a way of making everyone happy and everyone he meets just wants to squeeze him. Unfortunately he isn't so squeezable. He is incredibly independent and wants to be big so bad. He runs around and sings all day long. He has the sweetest little voice. Today he has run around singing "tday is my birfday dah nah nah nah nah nah" This makes me happy. He has this incredible sense of humor. He loves to trick people. His abolutely favorite game is telling Papa Porter to sit and then as Papa goes to his chair Chase runs and yells "got your spot!" Then he laughs and laughs. It is so funny! He likes to hide inside my cupboards and then when I walk past he opens it and scares me to death. He is really good at it. I am one lucky mommy!
1 comments:
How freaking cute! I love it! He's my kind of kid- I love to scare people and if I fit in the cupboards I'd be in there right alongside him. HA HA HA! Happy birfday, kid!
Post a Comment