On the way to taking the kids to school today the kids and I were talking about Christmas. We were talking about how much more fun it is to GIVE presents than it is to GET presents. Cole leaned over to me and asked if I would help him with his present for Kiley and Wyatt. He said he wants to make cookies on Christmas morning for them. He asked what their favorites were. Then Kiley said "I have the BEST idea!" she wants to pack up all our Halloween candy in cute Christmas baggies and take them around and go Christmas Caroling. She said "that is like GIVING a gift and Getting one too!" When I asked how she said "I will get to do something I LOVE!" I love these kids. They remind me everyday how to love and how to show it. I am thankful for their influence on me. Their special, kind hearts make mine melt. This Christmas is proving that it will change all future Christmases and I am so THANKFUL for that!
Summer
7 years ago
1 comments:
You know you have amazing kids for a reason, right?? It's because YOU are amazing, Jenny!!
Post a Comment