I am excited about spending Christmas with my family, I really am but I find myself bummed this year. I go through really happy times and then all of a sudden I will be hit with such force that will make me so sad. I wish I could shake it. I mean seriously? I am supposed to be the happiest person alive! I used to be the life of the party. I used to be able to have fun anywhere I went. Why do I find myself stuck. I am scared to go places alone and I just feel lonely. These are the times I turn to my Heavenly Father but there is just something about having a friend you can call at anytime and just vent, or laugh, or cry with. I just wish it would go away so that I could enjoy the season with my family. Tomorrow I will. Tomorrow I will put on my happy face and face the day. Tomorrow...
Summer
7 years ago
3 comments:
sorry you're having a rough patch right before the holidays. somestimes stresses send us to the limits. wish i could flip that switch back for you. i hope tomorrow for you too!
I'm sorry. I know how you feel. And do you know why we're not always the life of the party anymore? It's because we grew up. I know, whaaaa??? Sometimes it's nice to just observe the party happening all around you and be ok with something that simple. Now that finals are over we need to play. Hows about the first week of 2012?? We are up for ANYTHING...but dont get crasy. ;)
You better think of me as a friend that you can call and vent to!! Or cry with! Or laugh with!! Seriously, you're awesome!
Post a Comment