Monday, December 31, 2012

Chase is Growing up!

On Sunday Chase decided he needed to look extra special for church. He snuck into our bathroom and was in there for a little while. I called to him and told him to get dressed. He came out of my bathroom with his lips pursed together. When I turned around he opened his mouth and blood was dripping from his lip. It was everywhere! When I asked what happened he just looked at me so seriously and calmly and said "Look mom! I shaved!" After applying pressure on his mouth for a while we had a discussion with all of the kids about the dangers of shaving. Even after all of that we made it to church on time. Needless to say, I am hoping that he will give up shaving and go back to my baby boy! :)

1 comments:

Laurie said...

Seriously. Being a grown up isn't all it's cracked up to be, anyway, Chase! ;)