Thursday, December 20, 2012

Just What I Wanted for Christmas

I mentioned before that we were all sick but I didn't realize just how sick we all were.... Wyatt has a double ear infection and major congestion that is clogging him all up. Chase has croup and is truly miserable. He would collapse onto the ground as I would set him down so I took him to an after hours clinic. That boy has snuggled me for the past 4 days. Totally unlike him. Yesterday I felt like I had been hit by a bus and my chest hurt so bad so I went to the dr. I have a double ear infection and pneumonia. Awesome. Just what I wanted for Christmas. So, if you don't hear from us for a bit we aren't avoiding people. We are trying to keep our lovely sickness isolated to this house. While it is the season for sharing, I am sure you will appreciate that we don't share this!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I still can't believe you have pneumonia!! So crazy!

Tiffany said...

Oh no!! So sorry you are all sick! We are sending love from Washington!