Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Chase!!

Today my baby is 3! I cannot believe it! I swear he was just born. He is so much fun! He has been so sick lately and when I tell him I am sorry you are sick he says "MOM it's not your fault!" I swear this kid is growing up faster than the others did. He is so much fun. I love being able to be home with him. He is very independent but he will randomly come and hug me and tell me he loves me. I love that! It truly is my favorite thing. He is so loving and sweet and he is totally hilarious! He loves to tease and play.

Here are 3 things I adore about Chase.

1. He has the greatest smile. He loves to laugh and play and is just pure joy!

2. He is so silly. He loves to tease me and have fun. He calls grandpa and grandma everyday and always wants to go play with his "best friend" (grandpa)

3. He is so smart! He knows things that amaze me. The other day the kids were teasing in the back of the car and it had gone too far and Chase said "Would Jesus like that? I don't think so!"  He is so adorable.

I am thankful that the baby of our family has made our family complete. We all love and adore him. He definitely has us wrapped around his little finger. He is so much fun and I am so blessed to be his mom.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Happy birthday Shase! Sorry you guys are sick!!! What can I do??

Shellee said...

I love Chase!!!! He's the most awesome little kid! Mom and I were just talking about him and how he sings at the top of his lungs. I hope that he gets better soon.

Oh, and sorry to hear about your spatula's demise! Hahaha :)