Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Uncertainty

What do you do when everything you know is up in the air? There are a few things that are true and solid that I never question. First, I know my Savior loves me and my family. HE is aware of my family and our struggles and our triumphs. Second, Andrew and I have built a family of trust and love. Our little family is what we have. It is amazing to have that love of family. But, that being said, I struggle. I struggle knowing where our family needs to be. We are in limbo and I feel like everything is crashing down on me. I know that it will work out and that it will be fine. Somehow. I am just a human though and I feel unsettled. I never get to see Andrew. He is only home on Saturdays and Sundays that are filled with planning and Church. I am trying not to be a whiny baby but I just want to feel like I am where I am supposed to be. I want to be a better mom. I want to play and be carefree. But, I am doing my best. And for now that has to be enough.

1 comments:

Laurie said...

Doing our best is all we're asked to do. And you have a LOT on your plate right now!! Soon enough, life will settle a little bit, and you'll see all the blessings disguised as trials that are happenings right now.