Chase has to be the smallest Sunbeam I have ever seen! He turned 3 two weeks before the end of the year. All of the other kids are bigger and taller which makes him seem so small! It may be because he is my baby. My last one. But I have to say he is pretty adorable walking into the primary room all ready to go. We have a deal. I stand at the back of the room for the first song and then I leave. If he is good during primary then when we get home he can have a little chocolate milk or a little hot chocolate. He loves this! He comes out so proud and ready for his drink. I am a little sad that he is my last baby. I love babies. I also know that it is time to be done having them but I still miss the infant phase when they just love you. Selfish, I know but I miss it. Lucky for me he is pretty loving and loves to give hugs and kisses and sit on my lap even if it is only for half a second. I'll take what I can get! So, when the primary program comes around this year our little Chasers will be up there singing with his whole heart!
Olivia's almost 6 months old!
5 weeks ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment