"What we do with what happens to us is more important than what happens to us. The direction in which we are moving is more important than place or situation. We may have stumbled or been grievously hurt, but we have not fallen if we are willing to get back up." --Elder Marvin J. Ashton 1975
I love this quote! In my life there has been some struggle. I have had to make really really hard choices. Every single day we make choices that affect our entire beings. In these times to we choose to take critisizm and move forward improving ourselves? Or are we offended and go the opposite direction doing just as we were doing? It can be hard to find out that we aren't perfect and that we need the blessing of the Atonement in our lives. But I can testify with a sincere heart that it is worth it! It is HARD! But so worth it. I am thankful for the teachings I have had in my life that make those little choices easy to make every day. I am thankful for a wonderful family and a great support system of friends and ward members. I am very blessed and I am thankful. More thankful than words can ever express.
I love this quote! In my life there has been some struggle. I have had to make really really hard choices. Every single day we make choices that affect our entire beings. In these times to we choose to take critisizm and move forward improving ourselves? Or are we offended and go the opposite direction doing just as we were doing? It can be hard to find out that we aren't perfect and that we need the blessing of the Atonement in our lives. But I can testify with a sincere heart that it is worth it! It is HARD! But so worth it. I am thankful for the teachings I have had in my life that make those little choices easy to make every day. I am thankful for a wonderful family and a great support system of friends and ward members. I am very blessed and I am thankful. More thankful than words can ever express.
3 comments:
I am thankful too, Jenny. If you didn't have the courage and strength to keep standing up and dusting yourself off I would miss you. I know we don't see each other often, but every time I do see you it makes me happy!
Susan
You are your family are great examples of getting back up and focusing on what really matters. We love you!!
Awesome quote!! Want it in vinyl?? Hahaha.
Great post!
Post a Comment